Available from Arbutus Software
Data migration is a challenging exercise, often resulting in unexpectedly high costs for acquisition, support infrastructure and sufficiently expert personnel.
Arbutus Migrate uses a data-driven methodology that reduces both the costs and risks associated with the design and development of migration projects.
Migrate queries the source data directly, with a read-only approach, for two main benefits:
1) Migrate uses the real source data, rather than test data, allowing users to identify and quantify data quality issues at the outset
2) Migrate cannot alter the source data, so the integrity of the underlying data is maintained
The technology behind Arbutus Migrate has been used for over 20 years by medium and large organizations to access and convert all types of complex legacy data sources. These purpose-built capabilities allow you to convert source data to the target system’s requirements in a more efficient and economical manner than alternative solutions or methodologies.
- All-in-one application for data validation, cleansing and conversion tasks with minimal training required
- The entire data migration process is automatically documented in a comprehensive log
- Intuitive user interface with over 80 built-in functions reduces programming requirements
- Cost-effective, with no need to use an expensive ETL tool
- Sets up in just days, so you can achieve results quickly