SeeWhy's Conversion Manager Recovers Lost Sales
71% of website visitors abandon their shopping carts. At that rate, an eCommerce company with $20m in annual sales can expect to lose $46m in potential sales. Imagine what being able to recover just 20% of those would do for business.
SeeWhy’s Conversion Manager gives customers the ability to recover these lost sales by triggering real-time email and social media remarketing campaigns designed to remind and incentivize visitors to return and purchase, increasing revenue fast.
Why Choose Conversion Manager?
- Fully automated multi-stage triggered campaigns
- Immediate first follow-up drives maximum conversions
- 1-to-1 send-time optimization ensures maximum revenue recovery
- Automatic tracking of returning visitors from multiple sources stops campaigns when visitors convert
- Synchronized tracking and triggering in one process ensures your campaign is never out of step with your customer
- Hot Buyer Scoring automatically selects abandoners to send promotional offers to, maximizing margin and eliminating the risk of training customers to expect offers
- Simple page tag to place on your site, or flip a switch on your eCommerce platform to go live
- Prepackaged real-time integration with leading ESP's, eCommerce Platforms and Social Networks
- Built-in A/B testing to optimize email creative, promotions and remarketing content makes it easy to maximize your recovered revenues