IRI NextForm (Data & Database Migration)
Available from IRI, The CoSort Company
IRI NextForm is a powerful data migration and data replication tool that:
• Converts and replicates data in any database
• Changes file formats between XML, text, LDIF, CSV, Vision, ISAM, etc.
• Translates data types like EBCDIC, ASCII, packed, numeric, etc.
• Re-maps field positions, sizes, and data types in files and tables
• Reformats records between fixed and variable (delimited) layouts
• Recognizes and allows switching between big and little endian data
• Moves data between Unicode and multi-byte (CJK) character sets
• Copies data from multiple sources to multiple targets/formats
Use NextForm to:
• Upgrade and transfer database platforms between different versions and vendors
• Speed hardware and application migrations
• Replicate, mash-up, and virtualize (federate) custom data subsets
NextForm is supported in Eclipse and included in IRI Voracity subscriptions. It uses the same metadata as CoSort and FieldShield so you need only define data sources and layouts once. And, IRI metadata is compatible with third-party metadata management and exchange tooling from AnalytiX DS and MIMB so you can re-use and convert your mapping and layout metadata in other tools.