Software AG's OneData metadata registry(MDR) compliments the OneData MDM solution.
While OneData supports any industry, many government branches and pharmaceutical companies are using OneData for metadata management. OneData MDR supports the ISO 11179 standard, right out of the box.
OneData MDR promotes common understanding, standardization and reuse of data components both within and across organizations, providing a way to organize the content and representation of data elements. Pre-built templates enable a quick implementation and productive use of the registry in a short amount of time. It is fully browser-based and designed to be used by both business and technical users.
ONEDATA MDR SALIENT FEATURES:
Pre-defined, extensible meta-model
- Rules and exit procedures validate the import and enrichment of metadata to ensure ongoing consistency
- Multiple ways to configure user interface
- ISO/IEC 11179-compliant rules engine
Business-user front-end and reporting
- Easily map among data elements and physical models
- Instantly embed and publish metadata “portlets” for enhanced visibility, reporting and usage of metadata
- Workflow and collaboration features built in
- Granular security with external authentication
- Import data dictionaries, data models, file-based metadata; pull from BI and ETL platforms using vendor API
- Export standard and user-defined/enriched metadata in various formats